Farnborough IT Terms & Conditions of Use
Credit Card Security
All credit card transactions are checked prior to orders being sent out. Please make sure that the details you give us are correct. We accept no responsibility for any order delayed as a result of incorrect payment details being given.
Refunds & Exchanges
Refunds and exchanges will only be made if the stationery or gift is faulty or does not meet the specifications of your order. Please contact us (see Contact Us page on the website) for returns procedures.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms & Conditions for the purchase of Farnborough IT Products on the Internet
1. Any order is deemed to constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. Prices are determined by reference to Farnborough IT`s price list current at the date of acceptance of the order by Farnborough IT.
3. All prices given by Farnborough IT are inclusive of VAT and are in £ sterling. No other currency is accepted.
4. Charges for postage and packaging are free for all orders over £50. Postage and packaging costs for orders under £50 are stated on the main website. (Please see price at check out.)
5. Farnborough IT makes every effort to ensure that the prices represented on the website are true. However on rare occasions mistakes can happen, in which case Farnborough IT will rectify the error and where appropriate inform the customer of the amendment. It is then left to you, the customer, to decide whether to continue with the purchase.
6. Farnborough IT aims to ensure that all stock levels are accurate and true at the time of purchasing. However on the rare occasion of an item being out of stock after the ordering process Farnborough IT will inform the customer and endeavour to find a suitable alternative product, if there is no desirable alternative a refund of the out of stock item will be offered.
7. We aim to ensure a speedy delivery of items ordered, However, Farnborough IT cannot be held liable for delays in the postal service. If, however Farnborough IT fails to deliver an order for reasons other than beyond Weee Cycle’s reasonable control or the customer’s fault and Farnborough IT is liable to the customer, Farnborough IT`s liability shall be limited to the invoice price of the goods.
8. The Customer shall upon delivery, examine the goods and shall promptly (but in any event within 7 working days of delivery) notify Farnborough IT of any apparent damage, defect or shortage. In default of such written notification, Weee Cycle shall be deemed conclusively to have properly performed its obligations in relation to the purchase and sale of the goods. All illustrations, designs and general descriptions contained on Farnborough IT website or otherwise provided to the customer are intended for general guidance only and shall not be binding on Farnborough IT and are only approximate indications of the type, size or colour of goods and are intended to represent a general idea of the goods described therein and the sales of such goods shall not be reference thereto. The customer shall take the goods at his own risk as to their corresponding with such examples or as to their quality, condition or sufficiency for any purpose.
9. In the event of a claim, settlement will be limited to the value of the goods, if defective and will in no way extend to consequential loss, howsoever caused.
10. Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery or, if the customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the goods at the time when Farnborough IT has tendered delivery of the goods.
11. Farnborough IT shall not be liable to the customer or be deemed in breach of the agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of Farnborough IT`s obligations in relation to the goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Farnborough IT`s reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond Farnborough IT`s reasonable control:
*act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident
*war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition
*acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of governmental, parliamentary or local authority
*import or export regulations or embargoes
*strikes, lock-outs or any other industrial actions or trade disputes *difficulties in obtaining raw materials labour, fuel, parts or machinery
*power failure or breakdown in machinery.
12. Any dispute claims or proceedings of whatever nature between Weee Cycle and the Customer in connection with or arising out of the validity construction or performance of this agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of The High Court of England and Wales, to which both parties irrevocably submit.
13. The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by English Law.
Images used on The Website
All images used on Farnborough IT website are subject to the copyright of Farnborough IT Some images have been made available for use on the website by suppliers to Farnborough IT only, by the copyright holders of the original images. Therefore all images are subject to copyright.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.